The vintage market in Yeovil is in its third year and continues to grow in size with additional stalls and is complimented with a programme of live music.
The ever-popular vintage market is held on the first Saturday of every month from 9.00am until 4.00pm with the last one being held in September; however there will also be a special one to coincide with this year’s Super Saturday on 24 September.
The stall holders coming in April include:
- Clare Kidd – Water colour paintings/Crafts/Scensy Warmers and Cards
- Past & Present – Shabby Chic gifts, photo frames, hearts and other beautiful gifts for you and your home
- Two For Joy – Collectables, new & old toys, ladies bags, China
- Betty Spagetti – Home décor, tea lights and signs
- Acorn Records – vinyl records
- Treacle Jack – Bags, scarfs, purses and other gifts and signs
- Emporium – 3 tasters for emporium traders including Tiddler & Fox (Hand painted furniture, blankets and gifts), Roz (Handmade cushions and decorative bits), Ki (New and second hand children’s clothes and other bits)
- Wellbeing – Essence and room fragrant and lotions for your wellbeing
- Charmed – Handmade lampshades, jewellery and hand painted furniture
- Clares Creations – Memories made, plaques and keepsakes
- Serendipity Clothes – Vintage clothing
Councillor Peter Gubbins, South Somerset District Council’s Area South Committee Chairman said, “Markets present a great opportunity for businesses old and new to showcase and sell their goods and services. The Yeovil Vintage Market is back bigger and better than in previous years and we are expecting a great turnout to the first one in April”.
If you are interested in hiring a pitch or stall at the Yeovil Vintage Market or finding out more information about the event, please contact Marie Ainsworth on 01935 462787 or visit www.southsomerset.gov.uk/Yeovilmarkets. You can also find out more about on the Vintage Market Facebook page at www.facebook.com/yeovilvintagemarket.