With everything from sizzling sausages and celebration cakes to beeswax candles and handmade crafts, The Queens Arms’ ever popular Christmas Fair will return to Corton Denham, Somerset, on Saturday 5 December from 10am-4pm.
Offering a unique selection of seasonal supplies from local producers and makers, the Christmas Fair raises much needed funds for The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association, with stallholders donating prizes for a charity raffle at the end of the day. The Queens Arms team will also be on hand serving mulled wine and its trademark pork pies to raise more money for the charity, while fuelling the festive cheer.
The Queens Arms’ Christmas Fair is free to attend and will take place within an elegant marquee in the pub’s garden. The pub itself will be open as usual, serving tea and coffee throughout the day, lunch from 12pm-3pm and afternoon tea from 3pm-5pm.
The full list of stallholders:
- Chocolate Arthouse – handmade designer chocolates
- Deliamo – gourmet food and hampers
- Dogs & Roses – handmade gifts and dog accessories
- Fleur Provocateur – flowers
- Flora Patten – crafts
- Frank & Lusia – handpicked Polish crafts
- Gold and Black Candles – beeswax candles
- The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association
- La Belle Maison – French collectables
- Lawrence Cider – traditional Somerset cider
- Mesmerising Cakes – Christmas cakes
- Neal’s Yard Remedies – organic skin care and natural remedies
- Raggy Roux – cushions, peg bags and purses
- The Sausage Shed – handmade sausages
- Somerset Soux – Eastern artisan textiles and furniture
- We are Bazaar – recycled boxes and pressed flowers