Don’t miss out on the FIRST ‘Somerset Dairy Careers Awards’. This is an exciting opportunity for young people that have recently got into the dairy industry through work experience, apprenticeships, jobs or training to be recognised for their achievement. With hundreds of pounds up for grabs and 7 award categories; anyone could be in with a chance. We haven’t forgotten our employers creating a unique award for their contribution to the future dairy industry.
DON’T DELAY APPLY TODAY!
1. Agricultural Dairy Trainee Award– sponsored by Bakers Farm WIN £200
2. Dairy Processing Trainee Award– sponsored by Lye Cross Farm WIN £150
3. Agricultural Engineer Trainee Award– sponsored by Bigwoods Agri & Deutz Fahr WIN £250
4. Agri Business Trainee Award– sponsored by Mitchell’s Chartered Accountants WIN £150
6. Further or Higher Education Award– sponsored by Bridgwater College- Cannington Centre WIN £200 And the overall the ‘It’s all about DAIRY’ Award, all the winners of the above categories will be automatically entered; sponsored by Community Council for Somerset – Somerset Society Fund WIN £450
7. Lastly there is one special category for employers that have contributed towards a young person’s career into a dairy related industry – sponsored by Mole Valley Farmers WIN £300
Application closing date 31st July 2013 for all awards.
*Each category has its own terms and conditions and a cash prize.
Apply online: www.somersetdairycareers.co.uk/awards
Check out our website: www.somersetdairycareers.co.uk with everything there is to know about careers in dairy all in one place.
Funded by the Big Lottery’s Local Food scheme the Somerset’s Dairy Careers Project is a project of Community Council for Somerset and is working in partnership with and supported by businesses and organisations with an interest ensuring the future of Somerset’s dairy industry.
For further information visit: www.somersetdairycareers.co.uk
Photography kindly supplied by Bridgwater College.