Shop sustainably this Christmas with antiques fairs!
The West Country’s Premier Antiques Event is the only place you need to shop all things antique, vintage and collectors. You can browse plenty of antique jewellery, such as antique necklaces, vintage bracelets and even antique engagement rings and vintage wedding rings – perfect for treating your loved ones this Christmas or if you are thinking of proposing this festive season!
Antiques fairs are the perfect places to support small businesses this Christmas season, and help ensure that you aren’t buying mass-produced items that lead to even more pollution in the world! At Shepton Mallet Antiques Fair, you can browse unique and interesting items from around 600 small businesses, helping give back to the community.
Purchase your tickets for Shepton Mallet Antiques Fair today, to gather all the seasonal inspiration you need. There will be so many rare collectors’ items to treat your friends and family with, you can really put a smile on their face by finding items that you simply can’t find anywhere else!
Attend the event on Facebook to interact with other visitors and to make sure you get all the information you need! What makes shopping at Shepton Mallet Antiques Fair so special is the chance for you to speak with the dealers about the items you buy.
It’s always good to be organised, so why not attend Shepton Mallet Antiques Fair with your Christmas shopping list and get all the items you need! You can find a selection of:
- Antique and vintage Christmas decorations to style your home with
- Christmas artwork to display in your home for the festive season
- Unique and special Christmas ornaments to hang on your Christmas tree or give as presents to your loved ones
- Vintage advent calendars so you can countdown to Christmas in true vintage style!
- Antique silver dishes and other antique silver condiments to serve your guests with
- Collectors items, including rare silver spoons to give the gift of collecting this Christmas
- Antique and Vintage jewellery to treat your loved ones with
- Antique salvage products to design your home with, including fireplaces, reclaimed lighting and more
- Antique clocks, such as elegant grandfather clocks and antique and vintage watches to spoil your family and friends with
- Antique glass and antique ceramics make for perfect gifts, they last for years to come and you know that they will put a smile on your loved ones faces
Join many many others at the Royal Bath & West Showground on Friday 12th, Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th November to shop an impressive collection of antiques, vintage and collectors items, and so much more! Tickets are available online and at the door. Save 20% off second-day tickets online.